Monday, April 6, 2009

And the saga continues (or begins)...

Welcome! You've ended up here for one reason or another. Why is that? Do YOU know? Followed a link I posted? Went through the random blog link? Let me know. I'm new to blogging (sorta), at least a more "professional" style blog. I've MySpace'd (2005-now), LiveJournal'd(?-2005), and even OpenDiary'd WAY back in 2001. So now, I'm moving up to Blogger. Mainly because I need to get things out every now and then, and this is the way to do it. Plus, I'm migrating a lot of things to Google's many wonderful services. I'm gonna try to keep this short this time, mainly cause I'm listening to podcasts, but I will probably post in here a few times a week. We'll see. Let me know what you think, go back (if you dare!) and find my blog on these sites... MySpace, naturally, has the most recent posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment