Friday, April 29, 2011

The Time Is Now...

... The place is here. Here and now. I haven't got a large blog post planned, as it's far more imperative that I just take this opportunity to look at the "Bigger Picture".

I don't have a car. I don't have bus service. I don't have a job. I don't go to school.

Those will change as soon as humanly possible.

But most importantly...

I don't have a boyfriend. I'm single. I've been told that I'm not with Michael anymore by Michael himself. He said it many times over the past few months and years. So I began to believe it, as I said on here, and I didn't make the point clear that this is what I am okay with. I want to be free from shackles, and I basically have been. I want to be myself again. I want to be happy. That doesn't mean I'm off running to the "next best thing", but it means I'm asserting my independence, and making sure I admit it to the world. It feels good.

No, it feels great.

Thank you, Chad. You made a good point, and I won't forget it.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. And me, I'll be hitting up Netflix or Grand Theft Auto. At least until Judge Judy is on at 4.

Mah-tee

No comments:

Post a Comment